Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Chronicles of Drasule Book 1: The Revenant Pact - Available Now

My first completed novel is available for purchase through Amazon and will be soon through Barnes and Nobles.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Revenant-Pact-Chronicles-Drasule-ebook/dp/B00H21OFAG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386035277&sr=8-1&keywords=drasule

This has been an adventure and a half. I've spent the past 5 months deeply entrenched in this story, and I'm about to spend what I estimate will be three more months on the second book. I want to share my process, but I don't feel like this is the right journal to do it in. This one can be about the book, just let it stand that I finished it and it's available.

...I need to up the ante on my lifelong dream now, I'll be back when I figure out my next goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment