Sunday, December 8, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge [Day 3]: My Favorite Playable Class

This one is a toughie, but at the end of the day I have to go rogue.

There are so many things a person can do with a rogue! They can be the sneaky thief, the obvious option, or they can be thuggish. Or they can be a combat rogue. Or they can be a diplomancer rogue, the cunning silvertongued grifter.

I love the class for its versatility, and it's the one I go to almost every time when I play. Sneaky bastards are the best.

I wish I had more to say about this. Honestly, if I don't have time to plan I usually default to Rogue 5> Assassin because contract killers are really fun to play. That is a good part of why I ended up going straight to the Dark Brotherhood in almost any given Elder Scrolls game ever.

Don't look at me like that, who doesn't take a certain guilty pride in their ability to headshot?

Anyway, that's what I've got. I feel like I should have more, but I'm a simple gal with simple needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment