Saturday, December 14, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge [Day 9]: My Favorite Character I Haven't Played

Now, I'm a little bit unclear as to whether this means "concept I have had but not implemented" or "someone else's character". Since Pun went with "have not implemented", I shall do the same.

Lysan Shaiith, son of the aforementioned Demetrius Shaiith.

You see, Demetrius and Kaskara had three children. Galashon, Nymhora and Lysan.

Galashon was the strongest of the three physically and turned out to take after his mother, a very kind boy, a very gentle giant.

Nymhora had a rogue's hands and took after her father, going on to become an assassin.

Lysan found himself off to the side of this. He was not like his father's side of the family, not a rogue, and not like his mother, a warrior, but found himself taking after his maternal grandfather, Draco, who was a sorcerer. Lysan is physically the weakest of the three but is by far the smartest and has the potential to be an amazing mage.

But, of course, coming from a family of rogues, that doesn't mean a whole lot and has left him as a bit of a black sheep.

I will get to him eventually, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment