Monday, December 16, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge [Day 11]: Favorite Adventure I Have Run

To this day, the most fun I ever had DMing campaign was the year-long trek with Michael, Amber, George, and Joe. It was my first proper campaign, I didn't know the rules as well as I should have and I'm not sure if it's because the rest of my life sucked SO badly that D&D on Friday Night was the most fun I had at that point, or if it was because those four crack me up and were extremely patient with me, but I still have fantastic memories of that time.

It was a little random sauce. I was a little terrible at it. But my players gave me things to bounce off of them and no one ever dropped the ball. It was a great way for me to get an idea of how the rules really worked and generally it was just a lot of fun.

I think it might have been more fun to me because I didn't know how it worked as well and because it wasn't nearly as much pressure at the time. We were just sitting around having fun.

...but that also might be the graduation goggles talking.


No comments:

Post a Comment